Nickel-Phosphorus Coatings for Micro-Systems Technology Products
ELEKTROFORM provides Nickel-Phosphorus layers up to 7 mm for high-precision micro-tools.
If your company works in the demanding field of micro-products, then ELEKTROFORM would like to be your partner in the making of highly-specialized micro-tools (also known as inserts for micro-injection molding systems).
How can we support your needs?
ELEKTROFORM is the market leader for electroplating layers of Nickel-Phosphorus.
What are the benefits of our experience in this high-tech process?
- Deposit thickness up to 8 mm
- Simple diamond processing – optimum cutting stroke
- Longer service-life of diamond processing tools through accurate coating
Characteristics of the galvanic Nickel-Phosphorus Coating made by ELEKTROFORM:
- Hardness DPH (Vickers) up to 600 (after heat treatment up to 900)
- Low ductility
- Amorphous, above 200°C crystalline
- Diamagnetic, 12-14 % Phosphorus
- Even better resistance against abrasion and corrosion than High-Grade-Nickel