Rollers coated with Nickel-Phosphorus for high-precision surface finishing
Ø up to 300 mm, length 2000 mm, NiP > 1 mm
ELEKTROFORM provides large rollers coated with Nickel-Phosphorus for high-precision surface finishing.
By means of SPDT surfaces can be machined down to nanometer-scale. Excellent for:
• micro-structures and lattice textures
• embossing of high-precision surfaces for displays
How can we support your needs?
ELEKTROFORM is the market leader for electroplating large rollers with Nickel-Phosphorus.
What are the benefits of our experience in this high-tech process?
• Deposit thickness more than 1 mm Nickel-Phosphorus
• Max. diameter: 300 mm
• Max. length: 2000 mm
Characteristics of the Nickel-Phosphorus Coating made by ELEKTROFORM:
• Hardness DPH (Vickers) 580 – 620
• Approx. 12-14 % Phosphorus
• Low ductility